Include even more greens in your next batch of salsa!
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes, stems removed, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño* (stems, ribs, and seeds removed), finely diced
- 1 Serrano chili* (stems, ribs, and seeds removed), finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Isagenix Greens™
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: oregano and/or cumin to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and taste. If the chilies make the salsa too hot, add more chopped tomato. If not hot enough, carefully add seeds from remaining chilies. Serve with sliced vegetables.
*Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and hot water after handling and avoid touching your eyes.
Set aside some of the seeds from the peppers.
One serving: 36 calories, 1.3 g protein, 0.4 g fat, 7.9 g carbs, 1.8 g fiber